2 available from £712,000
The Yew is a stunning five bedroom home with traditional styling making it a popular choice with families, or those wanting plenty of space for guests. The ground floor features a stunning open plan kitchen and dining area where the back garden can be accessed through bi-fold doors – perfect for a summer BBQ. There is also a utility room, cloakroom, study and separate living room with French doors leading out to the garden. Upstairs are five bedrooms, with bedroom one featuring an en-suite and fitted wardrobes.
- Tenure: freehold
- Bi-fold patio doors and french doors to rear garden
- Ground floor study
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Separate utility area
- En suite to bedroom 1
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||3.71 x 3.17||12’ 2” x 10’ 4”|
|Family/dining area||4.74 x 3.17||15’ 6” x 10’ 4”|
|Sitting room||4.69 x 3.17||15’ 4” x 10’ 4”|
|Study||3.17 x 1.76||10’ 4” x 5’ 9”|
|Bedroom 1||4.18 x 3.73||13’ 8” x 12’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.20 x 3.23||13’ 8” x 10’ 7”|
|Bedroom 5||2.92 x 2.27||9’ 6” x 7’ 5”|
|Bedroom 2||6.04 x 3.23||19’ 9” x 10’ 7”|
|Bedroom 4||3.73 x 3.47||12’ 2” x 11’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Yew housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
- Follow A27 to B2178 in Chichester
- Continue onto Havant Bypass / A27
- At the Fishbourne roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A259 / Cathedral Way
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Sherborne Road, turning left onto B2178 / St Paul’s Road
- Continue on the road for approximately 0.3 miles and Minerva Heights is located on the left hand side